Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Will office xp work with vista

Windows Software

Old 10-07-2009

Will office xp work with vista

I have a question in mind. Will office xp work with vista? I have Windows Vista Ultimate and i need to install Office XP. Is it compatible with Windows Vista? There is som specific reason i want to use Office XP so please don't laugh as i use Office 2007. But please guys, please post if i can install it in Vista... Thanks in advance...

Old 10-07-2009

Re: Will office xp work with vista

Well i have not tried that stuff, but i guess it should work. Windows Vista and Office XP both are the product of the same developer that is Microsoft. I don't think they will rule out support or compatibility for their own software. But not sure about it, just try it out and you will find it out yourself...
Old 10-07-2009

I don't think it will run according. It may install properly but it may give some problems when you use it. It has a GUI layout as of Windows XP. Windows 2003 has the GUI of Windows Vista. Try if that can do what you need to do... Just a thought...
Old 10-07-2009

Well Office XP installs properly on Windows Vista. It has some known compatiblity issues working with Windows Vista. Office 2003 is fully compatible with Windows Vista. I would not recommend you to downgrade from Office 2007 to Office XP. It may corrupt some registries. All the best if you still want to try...

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,