Thread: Apple mobile device support

Apple mobile device support

I recently got 16GB Apple iPhone, now i am looking for software which help in synchronization between my 16GB Apple iPhone and computer (windows xp) through iTunes.

Re: Apple mobile device support

Apple Mobile Device Support is needed for the synchronisation between an apple mobile device (iPod or iPhone) and a PC through iTunes. This version runs over Windows XP and was useful for previous versions of ITunes that didnĀ“st recognized by themselves the mobile devices. Actually Apple Mobile Device Support is included in the newest versions of ITunes so there is no need to download it or install it. In the case you have an old version of ITunes and you are having problems with the synchronisation of our mobile device and ITunes, then Apple Mobile Device Support application might be the solution.

Download Apple Mobile Device Support

i have downloaded itunes 8 on my windows vista machine but when i run that application my screen shows blue screen. Is there any problem in my operating system or itunes get corrupted.

Uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support from Control Panel -> Programs and Features -> Select Apple Mobile Device Support, and then press Uninstall and restart the computer, and re-download and re-install the iTunes 8 installer. The problem occur due to usbaapl.sys file, when you install itunes 8 apple replace the files related with Apple Mobile Device Support (usbaapl.sys or usbaapl64.sys) with the versions shipped with iTunes 7.7.

how exactally do i do the above? I'm not very computer literate but have tried everything to get my apple mobile device service to work. Can I get a step by step on how to put the files from 7.7 into 8.2? thanks