Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need Help w/ Easy Backup Wizard

Windows Software

Old 10-07-2009

Need Help w/ Easy Backup Wizard

Hi,
I recently purchased easy backup wizard to backup my xbox 360 games, but i am having some problems. When i go to copy the game to my hard drive, i get this error under the events section:
"No error. Cannot open or use SCSI driver.
For possible targets try 'readcd -scanbus.' Make sure you are root.
For possible transport specifiers try 'readcd dev=help.'"
Thanks for any help!

Old 10-07-2009

Re: Need Help w/ Easy Backup Wizard

Check whether you have correct major and minor device nodes
Old 10-07-2009

If you wanna backup your hard drive, either buy a zip drive, or the current version of Norton AntiVirus comes with a backup feature. Or refer to FAQ of easy backup wizard For more help.
Old 10-07-2009

Where are you trying to store the backup. On the CD or on your hard drive. If on the hard drive just click on the the source and destination. And if you are using a disc and then check properly that the disc is not damaged. If everything is fine then the issue can be with the software. Try to re-install it.
Old 10-07-2009

okay thanks. i got it now.
but now i have a new problem. all that is being copied is the thing where it says "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console."
So when i put the new copied disc in my xbox 360, it plays as a DVD and this comes up. I cant get anywhere from here. I also have DVD controls.
im obviously doing something wrong, can anybody help on this?
Old 10-07-2009

Once i got this error when i downloaded the xbox live update. To prevented xbox 360 from doing it, is if you go into console settings and make the xbox360 startup ONLY with dashboard and not play the disc right when it boots up. a little inconvenient, but it solves the problem.
Old 10-07-2009

i tried that, but it still plays a dvd. i dont think all the game data is on the disc. i followed the instructions exactly but this still doesnt seem to be working...
Old 10-07-2009

okay i just noticed that it is only copying about 5MB of data to my hard drive, which is the part that shows "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console."
Why isnt it copying the whole game? how do i get it to do this?
Old 25-07-2009

hi

how did you solve your first problem (No error. Cannot open or use SCSI driver.
), i have the same issue.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by roachclip69 View Post
okay thanks. i got it now.
but now i have a new problem. all that is being copied is the thing where it says "To play this disc, put it in an Xbox 360 console."
So when i put the new copied disc in my xbox 360, it plays as a DVD and this comes up. I cant get anywhere from here. I also have DVD controls.
im obviously doing something wrong, can anybody help on this?
Old 02-08-2009

Hi--I have the same SCSI problem. Also, Does anyone else have this problem: Easy backup wizard doesn't read my dvd drive. It just says PIONEER. I dont have a pioneer drive. I wish they gave you a manual. Do I need to hook my 360 to my pc?? Any help would be great!
Old 02-08-2009

Fixed the SCSI problem! You must open my computer, program files, giga software, easy backup wizard. It this folder you will see easy backup wizard express(Red icon) or easy backup wizard (blue icon) double click the blue one. Then, up at the top you will see an icon that is for devices. click that, then click rescan. Then double click on your drive and hit ok. I still cant seem to backup my 360 games though. Only about 5mb copy as well. I can't figure out how to get the game on a disc. Any help would be great!!!
Old 04-08-2009

i have the same problem, after created iso file, checked the size and it was just 5 MB!!!!!?????
Old 21-08-2009

hey there about only showing pioneer dvd If in windows xp press start, click on My computer, click on local disc, clickon program files, click on giga publishing, click on easy backup wizard, click on easy backup wizard with blue circle,click on options in upper left corner, click on devices, click on rescan. you should get your dvd recorder. some of these clicks will require double clicking
Old 21-08-2009

Hi again I get to creating image it says cannot read TOC header and read fulltoc problems. does ayone know how to correct this?
Old 06-11-2009

I need help when I try installing and it ask to make easy backup wizard my main ISO program if I say yes it says image master error. If I say no then it loads it fine while at least I think it does. Secondly when I copy the game it only copies like 76 mb. So when I burn it to DVD and try playing it, it either plays it as a DVD or says open tray, or mixed media disc. Please help I have tried everything I can think of to fix this.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,