Thread: Uninstall Office scan without password

Uninstall Office scan without password

I am the employee of one of the reputed call center. I have been placed in the technical department to handle the technical problem. On to my system the company installed office scan anti spyware to protect from antivirus. This is creating the problem for me. Because it is secured with the password. With this I am unable to connect pen drive on my computer. What I want is to uninstall this antivirus without password. Or give the solution to connect my pen drive on the personal computer.

Re: Uninstall Office scan without password

It is impossible to uninstall it, because you are not the authorized user for it. The administrator of the department had set the password. We cannot help you out with circumventing restrictions set by the department. Better inform to your admin of the technical department.

Make use of kasper sky to remove it. I think it may not work because you are not the administrator. There are also the several other programs to uninstall it, but you have a limited authority, it will not work anyways.

The steps are very hard one. There are not many ways of fooling the system. This is the one way to remove the password for micro office scan. Edit Ofcscan.ini file. By searching it. The machine which supports the windows 95/98/XP the Edit Ofcscan.ini file is usually found in C:\Windows\Ofcscan.ini. Open the file with the help of the notepad then search “INI_CLIENT_SECTION”. You will find the line reading Uninstall_Pwd then type a # at the beginning of the line to comment it out. After it insert a new line by saying Uninstall_Pwd=70 to the system. Finally save the file and then uninstall it. After it, if you still find the prompt for the password. Enter a’1’. the office scan may run to perform the further task.