Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need to convert PDF to PDB converter

Windows Software

Old 09-07-2009

Need to convert PDF to PDB converter

I have eReader and therefore i am only able to read the PDB formated file but i have PDF files and therefore i need PDF to PDB converter which will convert all files without any damage.

Thanks

Old 09-07-2009

Re: Need to convert PDF to PDB converter

You may download the software for PDF to PDB converter from here, I think it actually converts the document to some stripped down pdb file if I am not mistaken..it allows you to convert your dbf files to PDB format. PDB is standard PalmOS files (Palm Data Base). The program supports dBase III, dBase IV, FoxPro, VFP and dBase Level 7 formats. Program supports command line parameters and could be used in batch mode.
Old 09-07-2009

If you mean PDB books, then you need the "palm ebook studio", and ideally the "eReader" software. and for that try go to a PDF file right click and select rename at the end of the name of the you'll see a full stop(.) and pdf, you change it to pdb.You will be asked, are you sure you want to change it? choose yes. (Some times the file formats (pdf, doc,txt) are hidden, go to control panel choose folder options, click on view and uncheck the Hide file extensions for know file types) so that file formats are shown.
Old 09-07-2009

There is an E-Reader package you can download for free called Stanza, all you do is open the file you wish to convert, PDAConverter works for me. It converts to Plucker format as well as a few others. I tried the Adobe viewer, and didn't like it at all. To add other files, press Add image button and select some more files in PDB format to be converted to PDF .

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,