Thread: X-cleaner for Windows Xp

X-cleaner for Windows Xp

On my system i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to clean my system, in order to increase my system speed. I'm looking for some recommended tools which can help me to clean my system. One of my friend has suggested to for X-cleaner. I don't know more about this tool, so can any body provide me the correct information on X-cleaner. Should i go for x-cleaner tool or is there any other good one as compare to x-cleaner? Kindly let me know your views on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.

Re: X-cleaner for Windows Xp

XCleaner Lite Freeware is a simple-to-use anti-spyware and privacy enhancement tool. X-Cleaner has taken a different approach to the way in which it works as a spyware cleaner. It employs a method in which it uninstalls the spyware as it comes across it. X-Cleaner will block spy software from tracking or logging your activities online. Permanently erases the digital foot prints left behind when you surf the Internet.

X-Cleaner is part of the family of spyware removal programs that have been becoming even more important in recent years. X-Cleaner is hands-down the most robust and feature packed anti-spyware and system cleaning tool on the planet. Spyware has historically been malicious code that just slowed your system down or put ads on your computer. At best it was annoying and at worst it slowed your system down.

Permanently erase potentially embarrassing files downloaded to your computer. You can clean other program artifacts and X-cleaner let's you inoculate your system against rogue Active-X controls. Xcleaner is a simple-to-use anti-spyware and privacy enhancement tool. No installation required simply click and start. Users can check boxes to allow control of cleaning functions and spy software detection services. Xcleaner clears temporary files, cache, cookies, and many other user artifacts.