Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Insert Border Line in Microsoft Word

Windows Software

Old 07-07-2009

Insert Border Line in Microsoft Word

Hi,
I am creating a first page of book in which I want an entire page covered with a frame. But I did not get the way to do it. I had checked out in all the options of word but there is not option like this which adds up a frame to a page. Second things. How to add a singles line border at the left side of page. So whenever I type the border should generate automatically in every page. I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Thanks in advance.

Old 07-07-2009

Re: Insert Border Line in Microsoft Word

Here is a simple way to add a photo frame in a word page. First click on the the rectangle shape in from the drawing toolbar. Then make a rectangle shape in the page and then go to insert > picture > from file. Select you picture from desired location and click on insert. Then setup the rectangle box size and picture. Add a address box below and type a title to the picture.
Old 07-07-2009

To insert a vertical line you will have first set up a tab in the page then click on the line from the drawing tool bar. Rotate the line and fixed it. It is for only one or two page. But if you want to add up continuous line then you will have to set up the border line option from Tools > Option. See the option and tick on the items as per your need.
Old 07-07-2009

To insert a frame here is a simple way. First click on the box shape icon from the drawing toolbar. Then press escape. Now draw a rectangle shape which covers the entire page. Here your text will hide behind the box. To view them right click on the box and give properties. Then see in each option and choose behind text. Then the box hides behinds the text and it looks like a frame.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,