Thread: Microsoft OneNote Integration

Microsoft OneNote Integration

Hi,
    I want to ask that weather I can integrate Microsoft One Note with Microsoft Access. I have some tables and queries in Microsoft Access 2007. I want to call upon a function by which Microsoft OneNote reminds me of the table related information. I had manually searched in Microsoft Access but did not found any option. Is there a such kind of way to integrate it with Ms Access.

Re: Microsoft OneNote Integration

The answer to your query is no. That means there not any native integration in OneNote by Access. Here you can usually keeps your notes which are related to Microsoft Acess projects which you have created. But you cannot integrate it with Microsoft Access. Also on the other had Microsoft Access does not has any option like this. It is a database tool so it had to determine that how can you integrate onenote with it. Other than this make a reminder note related to that particular query in the OneNote.

OneNote cannot be integrated to Microsoft Access. But you can integrate it with Microsoft Outlook to get you mails, contacts, and other things. It offers many features like you can view your mails directly in OneNote. It is like a digital notebook. You can manage you unstructured data in it. I don't think so that it can be possible. I will recommend you to look on Microsoft Site for this. Or first search in the help option of Microsoft OneNote.

I don't really believe that there is way to integrate Microsoft OneNote with Microsoft Access. Microsoft Access is an totally different application which emphasis on making databases. You can make notes and store information in one note related to the database. But the whole tables produced in it are incompatible with it. OneNote is like a digital book in which you can keep up your records and reminder.