Thread: What is Custom Animation in Ms office

What is Custom Animation in Ms office

Hi,
    I am learning powerpoint. I have a general query. I want to ask what is custom animation. I had created a small 7 slide powerpoint file for a project work. Now I had to add custom animation in it. How can I do this. What features does custom animation offers. The term animation is understandable that means moving objects. But what is custom animation. Help.

Re: What is Custom Animation in Ms office

Custom Animation is a feature of Powerpoint that contains a list of effects that you can assign to a object. The stable object is made to move, rotate or flip and eve glide by custom animation. It is wizard mode and easy to use. If you are using Microsoft Power Point 2003 the click on the slide show option and then custom animation. The same in other version also.

Custom Animation is a set of effects that can be assigned to the objects in a slide in the Power Point. If you are using Microsoft Office 2003 then by clicking on the custom animation option in the slide show menu you will get a list of animation effects at the right side of the windows. It provides entrance, exit, rotate, etc. You can apply the effect and then click on the play button to see the effect. Other wise you can add a other one also.

Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 offers you many advance features in animation field. For example you have an entire dedicated tool bar for multiple effect. Just click on any effect and Microsoft PowerPoint plays a preview of it. Then if you like you can put the effect. In the same it also offers some ready made slide project in which you can merge you own content and images to generate a ppt file for yourself.