Thread: Where to get AMP Calendar

Where to get AMP Calendar

I know most of people use Outlook calendar to schedule their daily task and meetings. And most users like to use Google Calendar for the same. Now the problem with me is neither i use Outlook as i do not need for anything nor i use Google calendar, coz for accessing it, needs internet connection. One of my colleague suggested me for amp calendar. Frankly speaking i have never heard about this. I hope you all might be having info about the same. Could you guys please let me what is and where can i get AMP Calendar ? Please help...

Re: Where to get AMP Calendar

AMP Calendar is a small utility that displays a calendar with the twelve months of a year using the Windows regional settings.You can access it easily through an icon in the taskbar, which shows the current day of the month. One can optionally choose to display week numbers, and also calculate the difference between two selected days.Configurable colors and column layout, and it also has the options of configure the first month in the calendar, the first day of the week and printing the calendar.Only the problem is AMP Calendar is a read-only calendar, we can not add any entries and it does not support any holidays.

Download AMP Calendar

If AMP Calendar is already active and it is launched again, the running copy is activated instead of showing a warning message.This Calendar is properly centered in multi-monitor desktops. you can hide the toolbar and also the option to show large icons in the toolbar is available.

AMP Calendar Features

• New font for the calendar and the taskbar icon numbers.
    • New option: view only the calendar itself, without borders nor menu bar.
    • The taskbar icon can be transparent, and can show the numbers in bold. Also, you can choose the font color for transparent icons.
    • Reorganized some items in the menu bar.
    • The calendar window can be closed with Escape.

Thats really nice tool buddy. It got installed in seconds and looking nice on the desktop. I can even use it as my wallpaper and can edit its color and images. Thanks for sharing this and making me know about this handy tool. I appreciate your help.