Thread: Need Hotfix for Windows Media Player

Need Hotfix for Windows Media Player

I want download hotfix for windows media player. There are multiple errors occurring in the player. I had downloaded some skins for the player. But when I am applying them a error popped up. The error code was 80070716. I had also added a nero plugin in the player for burning the audio files. But the burning process fails many times. Provide me the link of hotfix for media player to fix this problem.

Re: Need Hotfix for Windows Media Player

The error code 80070716 means that it cannot display the skin. Usually the skin you downloaded is not compatible with the media player. So the error occurred. Delete the skin form the players directory. Go to Microsoft site and download some skins as per your version details listed. I had attached some themes to the post download them and run it.

The burning process fail error occurs when the nero plugin is incompatible with the version of windows player you are using. Try to uninstall it and then re-install it back. Read the system requirement file in the nero plugin tool. Otherwise click below and download the hotfix for windows media player. A much better and proper option is keeping your system automatic update always on. So in case of any error Microsoft provides you with the relevant update.
    Hotfix for windows media player

I will recommend you to upgrade your windows media player series. Go the microsoft website or click on the below download link to get windows media player 10. It is a freeware tool with lots of new feature and look. You old version will be removed and in its place you can use the new version. If you are using windows vista then you can upgrade to Windows Media Player 11.