Thread: how can i download videos in any format from web

how can i download videos in any format from web

I dont know that the query is correct or i am making any mistake. Usually i come across many videos on the web that are in FLV or MP4 formats. I download these videos for my S60 3rd edition Nokia phone 3230 which do not supports these files and i need to convert them again in the supported format. So what i need is to download videos directly in any format that i want. Is there any way to do so ? Any third party application will also do for me. Please help..

Re: how can i download videos in any format from web

Well, downloading videos from web and than converting them to any other format is really annoying. But fortunately we have got an application that directly download in any format that you want. Its TubeMaster++. It is a free powerful tool which can capture multimedia files you are watching or listening from your internet browser (FLV,MP3,MP4). TubeMaster++ needs Java runtime environment and WinPcap for functioning both of these are included in the download. Captured files can be saved directly on your computer or converted to other popular video or audio formats like AVI, MPEG, MP3, MP4, IPod, PSP,etc.. You can also convert audio formats into WAV, MP3, OGG, and AC3, among others.

You can also get the integrated search for video and music in TubeMaster++, searches most of the video sharing sites including the popular ones like Youtube, Dailymotion, Google Video, Myspace, Hulu and more. With the help of this tiny application you can convert videos in lots of formats that supports video and music search, searches most of the video sharing sites including the popular ones like Youtube, Dailymotion, Google Video, Myspace, Hulu and more.

TubeMaster++ supports both Windows and Linux version.You must have the Java Runtime Environment installed on your computer. You need also LibPcap (WinPcap for Windows) to be able to capture with TubeMaster++.

Download TubeMaster++ for Windows

Download TubeMaster++ for Linux

Features

• TubeMaster++ capture files (MP3,MP4,FLV) you are watching on internet but there is no connexions to the distant server ! The software catch the data from your network interface, so, nobody can know you are capturing files !

• TubeMaster++ is developed in JAVA language so it will be also available for operating systems such as Linux or MAC.

• Captured files can be converted in other multimedia formats thanks to many conversion presets and the great FFMpeg tool.

• TubeMaster++ integrates search engines to find videos or MP3 files. Videos can be watched and captured if the HTTP protocol is used and MP3 files are directly downloaded