Thread: My browser closes unexpectedly

My browser closes unexpectedly

I have Windows XP and i use it for a long time. I use it mainly for web surfing. I use other computer for gaming and other multimedia purposes. Suddenly this computer of mine started giving me errors and My browser closes unexpectedly. Does anyone have a similar problem? Can anyone helpme out with this? Thanks in advance!

Re: My browser closes unexpectedly

There are several reasons for a specific web browser to crash. You will need to be more specific for your problem. First mention what problem are you getting, which browser are you using and did you start getting the problem after you installed any plugin or so? Do post back...

I have the same problem with Internet Explorer 6 Windows XP. It crashes whenever it feels like. I have not installed any plugin. It always says that my browsed closed unexpectedly and tells me to report the error or don't send error. Is there any way out of this problem? Please help...

I had a similar problem on Windows XP but for the browser i'm using Mozilla Firefox. I had not installed any software or plugin/addin for it. But i remember i just clicked the link and my browser just froze. Now it just crashed so i opened task manager and click end tas from process's tab. Now when i open the browser ans click on restore previous session, the browser opens and as soon as it starts loading that link, it crashes again... I don't remember what link it was, but the link crashed my browser. I found a way to stop my browser from crashing is opening a new session and there it way... Hope this helps you too...