Thread: Adobe Photoshop not responding

Adobe Photoshop not responding

The photoshop in my system freezes up in the middle while working. I had installed photoshop a long time before but now it not working. Then I upgraded it not the latest version. When I open a image and then try to edit the cursor turns to a hour glass and then it freezes up. I clicked on the windows then the blue bar at the top shows not responding. It is for a regular use and now my work is pending. Any suggestion really appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Adobe Photoshop not responding

Remove the application and install it back again. Go to start menu > control panle > add/remove program. Look for photoshop in the list and click on remove. I hope you have the setup file with you. The problem can be due to any missing and corrupted file. Re-installing will clear up the matter and then it will not fix up. Back up your files in photoshop first. Then do the needful.

The problem may be due to low system resource. It means the upgraded version needs a higher version of hardware which you are using right now. See the minimum system requirement page on the adobe site and match your configuration. Anyhow if your system resource is low then you will have to upgrade or use the older version as you were using before.

First go to the preference option in Adobe Photoshop and reset the file settings to default settings. Then use it. Other wise then there is only one option. You will have to re-install the whole application back again. Many times a corrupted files makes the software unstable. There is an option of Repair in the setup. Run the setup without uninstalling Adobe Photoshop. Select the option of repair.