Thread: How to dissolve image in Powerpoint with medium speed

How to dissolve image in Powerpoint with medium speed

I need to dissolve an image in the second image using Powerpoint 2007. And i want to do that with the medium speed.

I do not have any of the idea o doing that. Could you guys please make me know how can i do the same ? Please reply soon.

Re: How to dissolve image in Powerpoint with medium speed

Here is the step by step of dissolving image in the second with medium speed, just go through this simple steps:-

• Open your Powerpoint 2007 and go to Insert tab than Illustrations group and click on Picture and insert the second image.

• Now on the top of this image, insert your first image.

• Now go to Animation Tab and select Custom Animation. Now click on the first image and select Add Effect than click on Exit and Fade. And set the start to After Previous.

• Here you can set the speed to medium and to specify how long the image on the screen before it starts having eyes to see his point in the task pane of the Animation of the Customs, select the down arrow on the right side and choose the preferred timing.

• Now you need to add value like 1 sec or 2 sec in the Delay text box.

• Now go to second image, click it and select Add Effect than click on Exit and Fade. And the Start to With Previous. Here also keep the speed to medium and place the first image exactly on top of the second image.

Thats it !!!

Thank you very much for sharing this useful method of dissolving the images in Powerpoint. Thats i what i was really searching for from last 2 days and i finally got here. But i need some more help regarding this. You said this steps are for Powerpoint 2007 and i need it for 2003. Do this steps work for the Powerpoint 2003 as well ?

Yeah, this steps will work but you need to make some little bit difference for Powerpoint 2003, here they are:

In the first step in PPT 2003, go to Insert than click on Pictures and than From File instead of Insert tab than Illustrations group and click on Picture.

And in the third step go to slide Show and click on Custom Animation. Thats it. Rather all steps are same for Powerpoint 2003.