Thread: iTunes does not update from the net

iTunes does not update from the net

My iTune application not updating in windows. I had tried to run the update many times but nothing happens here. Is my system affected with virus. Before it was working great. Many times my iTune application freeze up while working. Suggest me some solutions for this. I had not yet tried to re-install it.

Re: iTunes does not update from the net

I will advice you to re-install the application back again in your system. And then it will work fine. Also scan your system for viruses. May be some unwanted access in your computer has corrupted iTunes. And don't worry you albums will not be deleted. Only the playlist you have created will go. That you can create back again once the application works fine.

The same thing when happened in my iTunes then I had just removed the playlist and rating system form the application. I had deleted my play accounts and then created them back again. This is because they are created in XML file. Some time due to missing information or corrupted iTunes Library.itl file the problem occurs. Just empty your iTunes and create a new library.

Just log in to the apple site and update your iTunes manually. There can be some issue with the application. But the other way is much better. You can update it manually and those new updates and fix up the iTunes application. If not then go to your internet connections settings and see the that all is proper. If still the problem persist then re-install the application.