Thread: How can i extract multiple RAR files

How can i extract multiple RAR files

I have a small query here but very important for me. I have lots of rar files which i need to extract in single folder on my Windows XP computer. Doing one by one is taking much time. So is there any way i can extract a good number of rar files quickly or with some few clicks ? If yes please let me know. Help appreciated.

Re: How can i extract multiple RAR files

First of all you need the unrar program. Make sure you have all the rar files in one particular folder.Than select all the files and right-click the marked area and select to uninstall all files in this location. After right clicking just select “Extract Here”, “Extract”, or “Unzip” from the context menu depending on the program you are using, like winrar, winzip, etc.. After the first file gets extracted, you can get a dialogue box saying something like you have this file and do you want to replace it. Go with the agreement and select the option to not to warn you again or else you might have to repeat this step for each RAR file that can be annoying. Thats it !!!

Its much simple. You just need to mark all the files, and select extract location from the context menu. All files will get extracted at a single folder one by one automatically. Note to the extracted file than all 21 combined rar file is much large. That means you are successfully done.

Thanks for helping me mate. I was trying to do that from long time and was not aware of such a simple method. Now its gonna save my lots of time. I appreciate your help. Thank you