Thread: How to Play Movie Backward in Adobe Premiere

How to Play Movie Backward in Adobe Premiere

Hello freinds , I have Adobe Premiere 6.5. , I would like to know how Can i Reverse a video in the Adobe Premiere to have the opposite effect and Give it Speed Accelaration .is there a tutorial for that or is there a video effect in Premiere 6.5 and if there is a tutorial what is it and where to find it and if it takes a video effect in Premiere what is it and how to find and how to use them. please tell me , right now I have the best Configuration , but I can not find the function that allows me to a play a clip/video in backward ways , if anyone of you could help me , then it would be great

Re: How to Play Movie Backward in Adobe Premiere

In Premiere, right-click on the clip and select speed / duration, and save the clip speed to 100%.

In After Effects, click on the layer of the tab, select the menu layer stretch time, and make it 100%. If you want to make other changes to the speed of the sequence, AE is the best program, As it is time remapping feature can be keyframed. also, after reversing the direction of your clip, you must also reverse the field order. In Premiere, right-click on the clip and choose field options, select reverse field dominance. In AE, right-click the sequence in the project window, choose to interpret images of hand, and change fields separate high (assuming you have started to lower, also vice-versa).

Export the movie to AVI then keeping a max quality (no compression) import the sequence created in Premiere, then right-click on the movie and set the timeline> speed - or 150% or -200% - 300% To save time, since the calculations may be long, adjust the work area (yellow line on the timeline) on a few seconds and see what it makes. Create a new sequence, which will be considered secondary and that contains the video to be inverted (but in the right direction). Place this sub-sequence in the main sequence for the first time , to reverse the direction of the video you must use speed and save the sign - to 100%

You can speed up, slow down, play backward, or freeze video portions of a clip using the Time Remapping effect. Using speed keyframes, you can change speed numerous times within the same clip. Take a clip of a man walking, for example. You can show him moving forward quickly, slowing suddenly, stopping mid-step, and even walking backward, before resuming his forward motion. Unlike Clip Speed/Duration which applies a constant speed across the entire clip, Time Remapping allows you to vary the speed throughout the clip. Also, you can ease in or ease out speed changes.

Check this Adobe Photoshop Tutorial
    http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Premiere...2146971B9.html