Thread: Lexmark x4270 ocr application download

Lexmark x4270 ocr application download

On my pc i had installed Windows Vista as my operating system. Recently i had bought a new Lexmark x4270 printer. I had installed it on my system, but now the problem is that when i try to access my printer on my pc, it shows an error message that it requires the Lexmark x4270 ocr application to be installed on your pc. So, can any body tell me that where would i get lexmark x4270 ocr application in order to download it on my pc? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me teh correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on teh above issue would be appreciated.

Re: Lexmark x4270 ocr application download

OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is a way of converting that scanned image into a text file that can be read and edited by, for instance a word processing program like MS Word. Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System.

OCR software is in addition the scanning software. You may or may not be able to get that from Lexmark and therefore have to use some other program. I am sure that there are Freeware OCR programs on the web. In order to install the Lexmark X4270 all-in-One Printer driver, you need to download the latest version of the driver that corresponds to your operating system, which you will get it on the official Lexmark website. A window should then show up asking you where you would like to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you will be easily able to find it, such as your desktop.

To download drivers you should find the Operation System, the exact device model and click on the Download button. For that you can check out the following link. Hope so it may help you out.