Thread: capturing video and adding it to a website

capturing video and adding it to a website

Hi,
    What is the best way to capture video from my television/dvd player onto my computer? It seems there are many products out there, but I can't tell which one is right for me. I want to put these videos onto a website as flash for professional purposes. I used to use an external device that has been discontinued, and doesn't have a Vista driver, which is the OS I use now.
    I've dabbled in this a little, but I honestly have very little idea what I'm doing and would truly appreciate any advice anyone might have.
    Thanks so much.

Re: capturing video and adding it to a website

Try the WinAVI Video Capture can Capture the films from different kinds of AV devices; such as video tapes and web-cam. Then save them to the computer or burn them to disc. You can record your films from AV devices such as video tape and web-cam, save it on your computer and even burn it to disc. It supports video tape, web-cam, TV card and other AV devices.

It depend on the output of your computer has and the input of the Tv has, you have check whether your computer has a VGA out and your pc should have a RCA inputs . and the second thing is you . Does your video card has a s-video out and the tv has a s-video in, it will be much easy to make connection between them , making sure your video card is providing output to the s-video jack, and changing the tv's input to be from the s-video

This can be done, making those video clips available to anyone world-wide. So before you begin adding video clips to your website, you need to prepare your video clips. CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs).