Thread: Equivalent Application to Windows Movie Maker

Equivalent Application to Windows Movie Maker

Hi, as you all might be knowing i have Linux Operating system. I have some files which are in MP3 format and i need to convert them in Video. It is necessary to do that. I came to know that Windows Movie Maker can do it easily but its an Windows app. Is there any equivalent to windows movie maker in Linux ?

Re: Equivalent Application to Windows Movie Maker

Well, if you are in search of equivalent Application to Windows Movie Maker for Linux Operating system, than the best i can suggest you is Avidemux.It is a free video editor for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks is designed. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. The tasks can be automated using projects, baanrij and powerful scripting capabilities.

The best you can find Equivalent is Cinelerra.When Cinelerra for the first begin you should see four windows. The window of the program at the bottom of the screen shows the chronology, with video and audio tracks. The run of the time along the horizontal axis. Above it on the left side of the window compositor. In this window will require your masterpeice form. On the right is the window of the Stage. This is used to view clips and selecting those parts of the terminals in your video system. Finally at the bottom is the right window Resources. This shows you all the original fixtures, as well as resources such as audio and video effects within have entered are available to be used.

Kino 1.3.3 can also be a good competitor for Windows Movie maker.Kino is a unique program which is easy to use features while maintaining a small enough learning curve given that even the new video producer their opinions can pack around. UI is rather straightforward and feature rich enough for most users with the final excited to.

Download Kino