Thread: No sound from tuxguitar no sound

No sound from tuxguitar no sound

I have downloaded and installed the tux guitar on my computer. I used the software manager to install that and it does not show me any problem while installing the app. After completion of the installation process I found that there was no audio playback. This is not the problem with my other friends then why this is only happening to me. Please help me and tell me that what I should do to resolve this problem. Any help from anyone will be really appreciative.

Re: No sound from tuxguitar no sound

I think I know the solution for this because I was also facing the similar problem earlier and did many things to solve the issue but finally one of my friend’s suggestions helped me to solve the issue. What you have to do is just install timidity and you have to run this in the terminal but prior to installing the tuxguitar. If it can solve the problem for me then it can do the same for you also. Good Luck!!!

There is possibility that the tuxguitar that you have installed in your computer is corrupted or the file required for the sound is missing from there and so you are getting such issues. According to me, you should download the fresh setup for this from internet and again try to install that. If this issue is due to bad installation, then installing that again will definitely resolve the issue.

The audio driver installed in your computer may not be properly installed or corrupted and if that is true then you will not get proper sound from that. So you need to uninstall the installed the driver from your computer and again install that in it. If that is not able to solve the trouble then you should search for the newest firmware on web and if that is available then install that in the system. Check if that can solve the issue for you.