Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Open Source equivalent to Windows Movie Maker

Windows Software

Old 02-07-2009

Open Source equivalent to Windows Movie Maker

I am using Windows Movie Maker on my windows xp based system, i want to know is there any Open Source equivalent to Windows Movie Maker?Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Old 02-07-2009

Re: Open Source equivalent to Windows Movie Maker

Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting. Avidemux is available for Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows under the GNU GPL license. The program was written from scratch by Mean, but code from other people and projects has been used as well.

Download Avidemux 2.4.4
Old 02-07-2009

The Vegas Pro 9 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow.

Download Vegas Pro
Old 02-07-2009

I genuinely recommend Power Director... Edit videos and slideshows automatically.Import high-def video content, including the AVCHD format.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,