Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player

Windows Software

Old 02-07-2009

JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player

Hiya
My computer is running with Windows xp service pack 2. I.E. 6. from last week not able to play video on 'Youtube'. The following error pops up, 'Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player.but the fact is that my Javascript is on . Flash player is also pretty fine since am able to play video from any other site than Youtube

any idea guys?..give me necessary some inputs

Old 02-07-2009

Re: JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player

hey which is your internet browser,I had the same problem with my IE 7 and finally i fix it by just running FlashUtil9b.exe going to C:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash,
it is quite easy but adobe need to update their flash plugin fast
enjoy...
Old 02-07-2009

What I did was reinstalled flash player 8 and my videos run just fine. but i know this is not the exact remedy for the situation,any way you can watch the videos by doing the above. some where I noticed adding some code in 9 or 10 will make it function genuinely....
Old 02-07-2009

Your spyware and anti-virus may cause to make a conflict with the flashplayer.some times deleting your flashplayer. i know it occurs some times. My spyware found it as a trouble maker and was deleting it....so what you think
confirm if your spyware is the cause..
best of luck...

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,