Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009

Where to Download supread

I had converted some videos in to a hd quality. Then I want create a blue ray disk out of it. The video works proper in conversion and shows a good result also. But there is problem in the title. I want to edit the title and add of my own. I am using DVD Decrypter for this purpose. It does not show any option for subtitles. There fore I need supread for it. I had heard that it is a alternative solution for subtitles. Where can I download it and how can I use it.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: Where to Download supread

Supread is an additional tool for Blue ray and DVD ripper applications. It is used to edit the subtitles in Blue ray. It has a simple and easy to use features. You can just import the video and extract titles form it. Then edit it and place it back to the scene. Click on the below like to download it. It does not required any setup.
Old 01-07-2009

Supread is a free ware tool available on multiple website on the internet. You just need to search or best download form the upper post. It is an thin and handy tool to edit and add subtitles in blue ray. Specifically working with titles in blue ray is really tedious. Supread makes it easy. It shows up the pts file which is demuxed from hd-dvd disc by a demuxing tool.
Old 01-07-2009

SUPRead is used to view the subpictures sup or pts file demuxed form a blue ray disc. The application is capable to convert the srt ( sup rip ) file to blue ray compatible (sup). The .srt format is supported by multiple players. And also pts file contains audio tracks along with mixel settings and audio effects. Click below to download it.
SUPRead.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , , ,