Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error reading setup initialization file for Maple Story Setup

Windows Software

Old 01-07-2009

Error reading setup initialization file for Maple Story Setup

Hii
I Recently tried to re install my Maple Story due to some problems,. However when I tried to open the setup wizard, ishow me the error:Error reading setup initialization file
I want help to resolve the issue,any help would be much appreciated.

thanks....

Old 01-07-2009

Re: Error reading setup initialization file for Maple Story Setup

have you tried to download another fresh file,if not do it,may be it is because the old files got corrupt and unable to process...
also make sure that you delete all of your Maple Story files from your program files in C: before installing the set up..
i think this must help you....
Old 01-07-2009

May be you can try to speed it up slightly copy the disc contents to a folder and patch away.
else you should try one of the direct exe links. or try to find the installation package 'MapleStory.msi' in a folder from which you can install the product MapleStory
Old 01-07-2009

I know this error and it is a graphics error that you should be able to fix by updating your graphics drivers and directx.
but some older cards still seems to have issues even though you have updated. If updating doesn't fix it then there isn't a solid work around

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,