Thread: sony vegas vs adobe premier

sony vegas vs adobe premier

I would like to know what is difference between these two programs which one that you will prefer and why. I have the opportunity to use Adobe Premiere but I already use sony vegas pro that I think quite well.

I have after effect (which I intend to use whatever the situation) is more interesting to use since they first started from a common set, Ulead and Pinnacle are cheap and look easy to use,they are against apparently full of bugs. any one have more views and suggestion on it ?
    thank you

Re: sony vegas vs adobe premier

With new innovations such as 32-bit floating point video processing, multi-camera, a new title generator and a strong blender, Vegas Pro 8 keeps good only to direct competitors Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Liquid Edition. Regarding the price Vegas Pro is the most favorable. It is almost half cheaper than Premiere Pro and a little cheaper than Liquid Edition. This gives you a full DVD authoring package and ac-3 surround encoder. For those who for the first time to work with Vegas Pro is an excellent buy where you do not regret it.

I advise you to keep vegas view that you'll already know. Well it's true that you can work together with and after first (especially with the dynamic link)
    That is after you had to choose.for my part, which is also sought by the best surfers. The 2 are at an even level. Some couple without too many problems Vegas and After Effects. Premiere does not have a real advantage I think.
    According to others Premiere is a little harder to understand and to master at first. Finally, if you already use Vegas, do not you break your foot by using a new program

you would like to see a fade between two video by simply adding without overlap? If that is simply impossible.

What you have to do is put your video at the moment when you want it starts, but should there be before the previous scene.Can you do a fade in the traditional way, only you doing for the new scene begins to appear serious when you want, in other words, the number of pixels on the screen is higher than the previous scene .

Because it melted the progressive disappearance of the pixels in the 1st stage to the 2nd, but initially it was the 1st that we see, so is the 2nd time the property becomes dominant and synchronizes the time with the moment of music chosen.

We see a little the 2nd stage earlier than you want is not a problem, such that the 1st stage disappears after a bit annoying is not as dominate in the 2nd screen And to address the duration video, you must lengthen the duration of the video (which, except at extreme levels, changes nothing on the screen, the scene is slowly but it is imperceptible). To do this, or you press ctr then you lengthen the video or do you "right click -> add / remove an envelope-> speed". Here you will receive a yellow bar, the more you point that it's going quickly, the more you slow down (if you go below 0% meaning the video is reversed)
    I use personal pro sony vegas, vegas 9 has less functionality but I think for the rest it is the same.