Thread: Where is Entourage data stored?

Where is Entourage data stored?

For some reason all my emails in entourage disappeared. I have already transferred my data to that computer and now I want to delete my Entourage calendar information before passing on my old computer. So can anyone suggest me where do all my emails have been stored.

Re: Where is Entourage data stored?

I have tried moving the whole User Data folder and they accounts do not transfer. Unless it has been moved accidentally, you'll find the Database that contains Entourage email, tasks, notes, calendar etc. in the /Users/~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2004 Identities/Main Identity. That's always where Entourage looks for the database.

Re: Where is Entourage data stored?

You should have made sure you had your conduits set to desktop overwrites handheld on that first sync. If so they are in ~/Library/Preferences and in the folder called Microsoft within that folder. All the prefs in the main Preferences folder start with "com.microsoft". One thing to note is that to have an Office X or Office 2004 identity (within folders of that same name) created within the Microsoft User Data folder, you need to have an email account configured.It's possible that may be an option for retrieving some of the lost data. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the process is to force Apple's isync/.mac server to overlay your mac data. So basically, if you create a generic Microsoft User Data folder, it has to have an email account created to be fully created and I'm not sure you wish to give access to the same account to each user.