Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009

How to print a document with the pages ordered like a book

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that whenever i try to print a document so it is like a book, it prints with 1 page on the top and the second page would be on other side of that. So can any body provide me the correct way how to print a document with the pages ordered like a book? Does any body knows about it? Kindly provide me the correct solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.
Old 01-07-2009

Re: How to print a document with the pages ordered like a book

According to me, i think you need to be very sure that you have the 11" x 17" paper that too running in the appropriate direction. I think this is the standard format in order to print a document with the pages ordered like a book.
Old 01-07-2009

For that you probably need to use either Quark or InDesign, in order to print a document with the pages ordered like a book. InDesign lets you place .pdf documents on the page layouts. It gives you a 30-day trial of InDesign, if its your one-time project, then it might be sufficient for you.
Old 01-07-2009

I think you need to make each section in a separate document file, that will help you to print a document with the pages ordered like a book.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,