Thread: How to remove winzip password

How to remove winzip password

Hi,

I wanted to remove Winzip from my computer since I didn't want to buy it and the trial period was over. I want a free zip/unzip program. I'd be grateful if someone could recommend a free program that reliably unzips files.

if anyone could help me please?...

Re: How to remove winzip password

Use Advanced Archive Password Recovery. To recover lost or forgotten passwords for ZIP/PKZip/WinZip, ARJ/WinArj, RAR/WinRAR and ACE/WinACE archives. Supports the customizable brute-force attack, effectively optimized for speed (up to fifteen million passwords per second for ZIP); very fast and effective known-plaintext attack (ZIP and ARJ only), and dictionary-based attack. For WinZip archives with 5 or more encrypted files, guaranteed decryption is available. Multilanguage interface is provided.

I use Zip Password Recovery Key 6.5. It recovers passwords for ZIP archives created with WinZip, PKZip or any other ZIP-compatible software. Forgetting a password for an archive created long time ago is a common annoyance. Zip Key helps you to get your data back. All versions of WinZip are supported including the most recent WinZip 9. Brute-Force, XieveT, Known Plaintext or Dictionary attacks are used to recover the password.

Try WinRAR Password Recovery. It is a powerful tool to recover lost (forgotten) passwords for a RAR/WinRAR (2.xx and 3.xx) archives. The program supports the "brute-force" attack, dictionary-based attack and dramatically fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program is able to resume the previous interrupted attack.

the tool above all can use to recover the winzip password but if the passwod is long and complicated enough e.g Q1!++dhREcyZZZZzzzHERD then it will take a very long time to recover it(depend on your CPU and memory ram capacity)!

opps, read your posted content found wat you need was different with wat u want, type 7zip . or in google, then go in the 7zip website to download the archieve tool, very good tool and it is free!

I had tried so many such softwares, but none helps. It takes ages to complete the process... Well i have never done a scan which was complete as i couldn't wait for a year or two...

I currently use Word Password Recovery 5.0, which can recover lost or forgotten passwords of Microsoft Word. Passwords to modify are recovered in just seconds!