Thread: The Best Winamp Visualizations Plugins

The Best Winamp Visualizations Plugins

Hi Guys,

Many of us are using Winamp media player. I want to just know about your favorite Winamp Visualizations Plugins, I have used some of them but I want to know more about it. If you can it me, it would be helpful for others too ...

In my case I like Enhancer 017, bec it enhances your sound. Long list of presets to choose from as well. Definitely provides a dramatic difference in sound quality.

So what you say ????

Re: The Best Winamp Visualizations Plugins

Well I like MilkDrop, it is a 3d-accelerated viz plugin that uses 3D graphics hardware to create a visual journey through sound unlike any you've seen before. Requires 3D hardware and DirectX 8.0 or later. The newer version of MilkDrop 1.04.500 is with textures shapes, custom waves, high speed, sprites, text messages.

Acidspunk is a featured Plugin with very nice colorful visuals that will help you forget how long you are staring at your monitor. Load in your favorite introspective music and let your eyes feast. You may want to configure it so that the logo doesn't keep interrupting your optical stupor.

For me, SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading Output is the best. SqrSoft. Advanced CrossFading v1.7 can crossfade two songs, the one Winamp is playing and the next in the playlist. The crossfade is made by analyzing sound level of the last seconds of the song to determine the best mix point, applying the level envelope curves to the beginning and end of the tracks.You can set different crossfading parameters for normal crossfade on track end and when you skip the track. This includes the mixing length so you can set the mix to 10%, 20%, etc.This plugin includes a Gap Killer that eliminates the silence or any sound bellow the trigger level, this is applied to the start and end of the track.