Thread: Lost my Graphic Equalizer in Windows Media Player

Lost my Graphic Equalizer in Windows Media Player

I Have Windows media player installed in my pc , recently, I messed with lots of setting, especially, i have lost Graphic equalizer of my Windows media player, and also the sound settings in my windows media players are becoming bit Difficult to adjust.. Can you tell me ,is there a way to restore the default settings? or how to Enable the Graphic Equalizer in windows Media player , please help me Thank in advance

Re: Lost my Graphic Equalizer in Windows Media Player

about the sound issue i can say , By default, audio CDs are read in digital mode. This can cause problems on older models of computer. In general, these problems cause a reading of low quality cuts of his unexpected and blockages of the computer. These types of problems are usually caused by hardware resource conflicts. These conflicts typically occur when a number of hardware devices used in digital playback. If you continue to experience problems with digital playback, turn on error correction. To do this, on the Tools menu of Windows Media Player, click Options, then click the Devices tab. Click your CD-ROM, and then click Properties. Check the box next to Use the correction of errors in the Reading area.

You may get a reading of low quality if the default settings have been changed so inadequate at the SRS WOW Effects or the equalizer. If you get a reading of low quality, disable these two features. To disable the audio effects, follow these steps:
    1. Click Playing.
    2. On the View menu, point to Enhancements, and then click Graphic Equalizer.
    3. Improvements in the pane, click Disable.
    4. On the View menu, point to Enhancements, and then click SRS Wow Effects.
    5. Improvements in the pane, click Disable.

If you notice an improvement in sound quality, to enable these new features, but reset their default settings before you change them again.

With the implementation of graphic equalizer, all users will be able to configure the sound of each file according to your preferences.I think graphic equalizer can be enable by, first click on the arrow below current playback then / Improvements / Graphic Equalizer / Reset