Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2009

How to convert or burn wmv files to dvd

Hello, I have downloaded some movies which are in wmv file format. Now I want to convert this file format in dvd file format. So can anyone suggest me some good software to convert or burn wmv files into dvd file ? Also will I have good quality of the movie after it is converted to dvd? Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 29-06-2009

Re: How to convert or burn wmv files to dvd

If you want to convert WMV files to HD AVI/DIVX then there are many softwares like convertx2dvd which can do the job pretty easily but I think it will loss some quality. You can also check the tools section on videohelp.com & doom9.org to find out more info on which will suit you better.
Old 29-06-2009

open the WMV-File with avisynth and then resize it to your wished destination size:

directshowsource("file.wmv")
lanczos4resize(704,576) # for PAL or:
#lanczos4resize(704,480) # for NTSC

encode this using the 16:9-anamorphic setting of your favourite encoder like DVD2AVi or HDTVtoMPG or TMPGENC tools.
Old 29-06-2009

There are many video converter that can convert to another format, but i recommend you E.M. HD Video Converter. because i have been using it for a long time and it works really well for me.
It is a wonderful video converter that lets you not only convert your favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc. but also create Blu-ray folder for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD. All this you can easily find it on google by searching.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,