Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to use the equalizer in windows media player

Windows Software

Old 29-06-2009

How to use the equalizer in windows media player

I have installed windows media player on my windows xp computer. It works fine, no problem of compatibility ,no error. I want to adjust my graphic equalizer on Windows media player to increase clarity of sound. So any one tell me how to use the equalizer in windows media player?Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Old 29-06-2009

Re: How to use the equalizer in windows media player

Open Windows Media Player and Switch to the "Equalizer" tab. Then, check the box next to the "Enable Equalizer" option. Point at Enhancements and then select Graphic Equalizer.The graphic equalizer will show up at the bottom of the Now Playing section of Windows Media Player 11.
Click Turn on located near the top left of the equalizer to enable it.
Old 29-06-2009

To adjust the graphic equalizer levels in windows media player click Now Playing. On the View menu, point to Enhancements, and then click Graphic Equalizer. There are multiple values to adjust it 6,4,2,0.Select a preset equalizer setting, such as Default from the drop-down list and adjust the level as you want.
Old 29-06-2009

Equalizer is one of the single most useless things you can use. If you click the "Reset" button it will return to the equalizer to its default settings.When you click on turn button it will allow you to adjust setting.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,