Thread: Is Audacity Compatible with Vista

Is Audacity Compatible with Vista

Hello , i Want to know that these Audacity Software is Compatible with vista or not , Currently i am Using windows xp , can you use Efficiently , but Now i Will be Upgrading to Windows Vista , so want to know about the compatibility of these software , if it is not compatible then can you please Suggest some other good Alternative to it , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Is Audacity Compatible with Vista

I use Audacity version 1.2.6 on Vista premium edition without any problem!

Audacity can record and edit audio files easily on vista , what i really like about it that it is Developed under opensource license , which means that everyone can contribute to the software programmer, Audacity is now a point of reference when we speak of free audio editors.

Audacity audio editor is an exception. With it, you can edit your audio files as you wish. Open your sound file and mix multiple sound tracks them, isolate a piece of music, add an echo or use you in one of the many filters available (bass reinforcement, removal of cracks, for example) etc., all very simply. In short, you will enjoy! In addition to supply additional comfort to easily go back it provide unlimited cancellationAudacity is the best free audio editor.i use it on my Vista , and does not have any issues

i also use these software , it allows to import files in WAV, AIFF or MP3 files and to apply the cut / copy / paste or insert silence zones, all with infinite levels of undo (undo). This editor also allows you to mix the two channels (left and right) for a stereo track. The interest of the software is to support the creation of multi-projects, which makes it the best audio editor

I have Check the official page for confirmation , and it say that it is compatible with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista