Thread: Need a TS Converter

Need a TS Converter

I have some DVD movies downloaded from the net. Those are in compressed ISO format. Now here I want to make a DVD out of it. So I will need to convert them to TS format to enable menus and other items. I want some suggestion regarding a proper tool which can covert the files as well as burn them in a proper format so that it can view in all players.

Re: Need a TS Converter

You do not need to worry about the converting issue. Just burn the file to a CD by nero. Nero generate TS folder automatically which includes the information related to the content. Nero also enables you to create your own customizable menu and titles. If is the most dependable tool in burning disc. The latest version of nero is equipped with much more new elements which offers you a broader concept in working with DVD's.

I will recommend you to use Tipard MPEG TS Converter. I am using it and it is great tool in converting a multiple formats of file to DVD compatible. It can convert all general videos including HD videos to TS. It supports the high definition. Its main funtion is it can convert mpeg to TS, TS to ac3, aac, mp3, etc. The built in edit option can help to optimize your video and audio quality. You can set video effect. Provide Deinterlacing function. Trim your videos, crop, merger, etc.

There are a numerous number of tools on the internet which not only gives you an conversion option but also options by which you enhance your audio and video quality. The best option for you can be TSConverter. Download it and run it. It is an HD video converter and gives you a best TS output quality. Supports all the latest HD available formats. It also supports portable players format.