Thread: DVD Decrypter Error Messages

DVD Decrypter Error Messages

I had made a list of some error occurred in DVD Decrypter while burning a DVD. I usually use frequently the application. I have a larger collection of DVD movies which I want to back up on the disc. I got stucked many times in between while making the DVD's. The first error I got was I/O error. Then once when I was burning a downloaded movie it shows that there is no enough disc space in the disc. I had downloaded it via multiple procedure by using DVD shrink tool. The common error cyclic redundancy is a common one. Can anyone list me some suggestions that what can be the cause behind the errors.

Re: DVD Decrypter Error Messages

The error may be occurring due to corrupt disc. When you insert any scratch or corrupted disc the following error pop-ups. Used some good quality DVD's disc. The problem can also be related to your recorder. The second option you can try that use a different application for the burning process. If no problem occur that means you will need to reinstall your tool or upgrade it.

The disc space error arises when your DVD size is lesser as compared to the movie. For example the standard DVD comes in 4.7 gb size. And move which is downloaded by you is compressed and shrinked. But in original the size is much more. You will need to use DVD shrink tool to burn the same movie. Or you can use a splitter tool to make multiple disc out of it.

The most common problem in the first errors you mentioned is poor quality of media. A bad disc or incompatible application. Second the I/O error is occurred when you try to copy a movie from a anti pirated cd or region blocked disc. You cannot access the data or make a copy out of that. The Disc like that are write protected. This are normally the new HD type blue ray disc.