Thread: Detective Dominator - A Windows Spy

Detective Dominator - A Windows Spy

Detective Dominator is a stealth chat logger that will capture keystrokes and record computer activity. This keystroke recorder will allow you to see what has been typed within an email, chat, and IM. It will also monitor internet activity as it tracks the URLs that were visited. You can also have it record screen activity by capturing screen shots.

In addition, this This software for pc usage monitoring contains a built in email engine that can email you a copy of the current capture log at scheduled intervals. It is set up already to work with gMail, Yahoo, AOL, and Lycos. Detective Dominator makes for the perfect IM monitor and chat logger.

This employee monitoring software also contains a built in email engine that can email a copy of the current capture log at scheduled intervals.

Download Detective Dominator

Re: Detective Dominator - A Windows Spy

Detective Dominator makes for the perfect recording device chat, im monitor, record and attack aircraft. If your business owns, Detective Dominator makes for the perfect employee monitoring software. This program for pc usage monitoring allows you to virtually everything to know on the PC.

Platform:

Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,WinME,Windows Vista Starter,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Enterprise,Wind

You can see exactly what your computer to view captured screenshots it took was done. Our program PCgebruik control allows you to computing in every aspect to follow. The license of this communication software is Free Trial Software, the price is $ 29.95, you can download free and get a free trial before you buy. If you want to get a peak or version of Detective Dominator nolimited, you can buy this communication software.

Features:-
    • Capture keystrokes
    • Monitor internet activity
    • Undetectable keylogger
    • Record computer activity

defendor Guest

Detective Dominator is a very useful chat logger tool and employee monitoring software that records computer activity.

I would also like to share a software that I’m using to track and organize the daily task of employees.

I've been using this software for almost 8 months now and it has never let me down.