Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-06-2009

Conditional formatting in excel

What is Conditional Formatting in Excel? How can i use it in my applications. Can anyone help me out with the same? Any Help will be appreciated.. Thanks in advance...
Old 26-06-2009

Re: Conditional formatting in excel

Formatting in Excel means, changing text properties or any other object's properties in Excel like, its appearance, fonts, size, color, etc. This is done, to make the worksheet look better or for better understanding and distinguishing one object from other...
Old 26-06-2009

Thanks a lot, but i am aware what formatting is, i was hoping to know what conditional formatting is... I guess i have to wait for someone else to answer... Thanks anyway..!
Old 26-06-2009

Well Microsoft Excel is a part of Microsoft Office and it has a lot of formulas that can be applied in the worksheet. Excel can be used with VBA too. You can create a formula and specify that when a certain condition arises, some formatting must be done, this kind of formatting on condition is known as conditional formatting...
Old 27-06-2009

conditional is when you format the cells (ie.appearance, fonts, size, color, etc) automatically depending on the value of the mentioned cell(could be other cell or the same or else could depend on the value of more than one other cell

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,