Thread: How to use DVD Decrypter

How to use DVD Decrypter

I had downloaded DVD Decrypter 3.5 from the net. But I do not know to use it. I had installed it. I need a guide by which I can add and burn DVD's. Also what are the more additional features does DVD Decrypter tools has. I also want to learn to merge multiple movies by it. Kindly suggest me simple solutions to use DVD Decrypter.

Re: How to use DVD Decrypter

Here is the startup tutorial for DVD Decrypter. This guide explains you how to install and use the Decrypter tool. It is an efficient tool to take backup of disc especially of user data. It creates a image file which can be burned on later on without the lose of quality of the data. Launch DVD Decrypter and follow the below instruction :
    1). Launch the tools and locate the file form the file tab. You either click on File > Open or directly to the Open Disc Tab on the main screen. This will open the DVD or CD disc directly.
    2). When you add the move DVD Decrypter will analyze content of the disc and add the up the data.
    3). Later it will display the content of disc. Select which you want and remove the tick form the data which do not want to use.
    4). There is a BackUpDVD button which gives you two options. The first burn the data to a disc or save it in a specified location.
    5). You also have a DVD region tab by which you can define the region code. Or just select 0 to run in all players.
    6). Click on Accept.

The easy to use interface of DVD Encrypter makes it very easy to use. You have all tabs related to your work. Just open it and insert a DVD in your drive to rip. Then Click on open disc select the relevant data and rip it. In the same way you can select your folder to add or burn the same data. Always check that you have enough space on the disk to ensure that the process should not halt in the middle.

I providing you some instructions to add multiple movies and made a single DVD out of it. You will need to create ISO file for the videos. Then only it is possible to merge them. First save the videos in ISO format. Then you will need DVD shrink for the process. Then open the first move with the Tool and Press on Reauthor button. Select the video and then from the same DVD browser located the second movie. Select everything and press on backup button. Select any output format and that's all your done. Burn the file to a CD.
    Where can i get DVD Shrink Compete Manual
    Dvd shrink 3.2.0.15 english full version
    DVD Shrink 3.2