Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 26-06-2009

DVD decoder for Windows Xp

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I'm unable to play some dvd format videos on my system. Whenever i try to play these particular videos on my system it gives out an error message stating that it requires dvd decoder in order to play the particular song. So, can any body tell me which is the best and where would i get dvd decoder for Windows Xp? Can any body provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.
Old 26-06-2009

Re: DVD decoder for Windows Xp

DVD is an acronym for digital video disc or digital versatile disc, an optical disk storage technology that has become enormously popular. These discs can store video, audio, and computer data. Movies are stored on DVD in DVD-Video format. Using a DVD player that is hooked to your TV is not the only way to play a DVD movie. Your Windows XP-based computer can play DVDs as well, if it's got a supported DVD drive and a supported DVD decoder installed.
Old 26-06-2009

DVD XPack gives you the same technology at a fraction of the price as WinDVD, the world's leading DVD player, used by over 125 million people! FULL integration with Windows Media Center or Windows Media Player 9, 10 or 11. NVIDIA PureVideo technology support for superb picture clarity, and precise, vivid colors on any display.
Old 26-06-2009

CinePlayer DVD Decoder Pack software is designed exclusively for Windows Media Player and delivers superior video quality with optimal system performance for your Windows XP-based computer.
Old 26-06-2009

The Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility helps you determine if an MPEG-2 video decoder (also called a DVD decoder) is installed on your Windows XP computer and whether or not the decoder is compatible with Windows Media Player 10 and Windows XP Media Center Edition.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,