Thread: How to Make programs load faster.

How to Make programs load faster.

hi,
    i am feeling that my computer is getting slow day bay day i dont know why.Every time i start program with double click it take time to come in front on screen and run , can some one help me to repair this and run fast please tell me how to make programs load faster?
    thank you

Re: How to Make programs load faster.

you must check for corrupt registry program or dead registry files. The Registry is a central database designed to store information about the configuration of the operating system. It contains information about the system, software, hardware, the individual users and their preferences. The database uses the Windows registry, as well as working in the applications. In the course of the work system, Windows refers to all the time to register by checking what type of document, for example, can open and what not, etc. so that can be reason for slow down just scan computer with cccleaner make proper configuration of cc cleaner

You can optimize application by making Windows Faster by disabling some oration and service at background also keep your pagefile defragmented Indexing Services is a small little program that uses large amounts of RAM and can often make a computer endlessly loud and noisy. This system process indexes and updates lists of all the files that are on your computer.so you can optimize speed by disabling INDEXING services also startup services and more for the complete guide see this How To Make Your Windows Fast As Never Before

you can load faster program by using Prefetch:1 in registry command.where in realty It does not improve actually performance of application but reduces the time to access it complete tips is here Setting the prefetch

question Re: How to Make programs load faster.

Hi,
    Is deleting prefetch files makes any difference?
    I want to get rid from AVG files which are stored every where. after uninstalling and registery clean, still some are exists in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers. Please help in this regard.

Kummy

Only delete those files, if you know those are the residual files of the software that you have uninstalled... Deleting files from drivers folder creates a risk of loosing some important driver file...

For that you need to follow the below steps mention.

1. For that you first you need to right click on the program shortcut icon that you want to speed up.
    2. Then you need to click on "Properties".
    3. Afterwards you need to select the "Shortcut" tab.
    4. Then it prompt you the dialog box which will says "Target: "C:\Program Files\program.exe", after the .exe, type: "/prefetch:1". So now it says "C:\Program Files\program.exe" /prefetch:1
    5. And finally you need to click on OK tab.