Microsoft Money Plus will not be available for purchase after June 30, 2009. All purchased Money Plus products must be activated prior to Jan. 31, 2011.
With banks, brokerage firms and Web sites now providing a range of options for managing personal finances, the consumer need for Microsoft Money Plus has changed. After suspending annual updates of Money Plus in 2008, Microsoft is announcing today that we will no longer offer Microsoft Money Plus for purchase after June 30, 2009.
We would like to thank the many dedicated users who have been enthusiastic supporters of Microsoft Money over the years, as well as our partner financial institutions who helped pioneer a digital vision of financial management.
Microsoft remains committed to helping customers chart a course to financial well-being. The MSN Money Web site will continue to provide personal finance information and advice plus comprehensive market news and quotes. We will continue to evolve and enhance the online MSN offering in the coming months.
If you've never tried personal financial management software before, Money Essentials is a great place to start. Try it out for 60 days.
Download your free trial of Money Essentials now!
Complements your online banking efforts
Enables you to get all your accounts in one place
Helps you understand where your money is and where it goes
Keeps you a step ahead of bills
Money Plus Deluxe
If you are looking for one place to manage all your personal finances and maximize your investments, Money Plus Deluxe may be right for you. Try it out for 60 days.
Download your free trial of Money Plus Deluxe now!
NEW! Insights, with alerts customized by you, keep you in the know about the information you need most, even when Money isnt open!
NEW! Bills Insights alert you when bills are overdue or due soon
NEW! Spending Insights keep on top of the spending you care about most
NEW! Cash Flow Insights gives you a fast convenient view of your spending and deposits, as well as your account balances
Check out articles from the experts on MSN Money to help you improve your finances in a particular area
Share your ideas and hear ideas from others on our spending message boards
Money Plus Home & Business
Microsoftฎ Money Plus Home & Business makes managing business and personal finances fast, easy and automatic with precise tools that guide you through business taxes, inventory tracking and online payroll alongside your personal credit, debt, investment and taxes. Try it out for 60 days.
Download your free trial of Money Plus Home & Business now!
Create, edit, email estimates and invoices
Manage customers and inventory
Track business finances generate business reports/charts
Monitor accounts payable and receivable
Download payroll transactions from PayCycle directly into Money
Track Schedule C items
Stay organized with the easy to use Invoice Designer tool with dropdown menu that helps find invoices fast.
Wide variety of invoice templates with more available on the Money Web site.
Features of Microsoft Money :
Getting started is easy.
Whether you are upgrading, switching from Quicken* or using Money for the first time, getting started is a breeze. Money 2008 Deluxe can automatically download your account information, update your existing Money file or convert Quicken information, so you can get started managing your finances easily.
See where your money goes.
Its simple to track spending in categories you want to watch closely�"like dining out, entertainment or clothing. Easy-to-understand charts show you exactly where your money is going.
Manage your bills with ease.
Money 2008 Deluxe allows you to manage your bills using multiple online accounts. Schedule payments in advance. Know what has been paid and what is due, so there are never any surprises.
Your money your way.
Money lets you see the big picture or drill down to the details. Flexible views let you easily move between top-line information like daily spending, savings and budgets to more detailed information.
Tax time made easy.
Money 2008 Deluxe makes preparing and filing taxes easy with expert tips from tax professionals. Tools such as the tax estimator and deduction finder help identify savings and make exporting data to tax preparation software simple.
Improve your financial outlook.
Money 2008 Deluxe helps you protect and improve your credit, reduce high-interest debt, and learn more about your credit rating.
Savings & Spending Budget.
Money 2008 includes a new savings & spending budget to help you plan for retirement, savings, and debt reduction as well as your monthly expenses. It is the comprehensive budget solution that helps you see your savings grow and your debt shrink.
- Multimedia PC with a Pentium 166-MHz or faster processor (or compatible); Pentium II 266-MHz (or compatible) required for Microsoft Windows XP; Pentium II 300-MHz (or compatible) recommended.
- Windows 2000 Professional with Service Pack 3 or later or Windows XP SP1 (SP2 recommended).
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later.
- 32 MB of RAM required, 64 MB of RAM recommended; 64 MB of RAM required for Windows XP, 128 MB of RAM recommended.
- 130 MB of available hard-disk space, plus 60 MB for Internet Explorer 6 SP1 (included on the CD; won't displace your primary browser) if not already installed, plus an additional 200 MB while installing product updates.
- 2x or faster CD-ROM drive.
- SVGA graphics card or compatible video graphics adapter; SVGA color monitor with a minimum of 256 colors, capable of displaying 800 600 resolution; 16-bit color recommended.
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- 56-Kbps modem.
- Internet functionality requires an Internet service provider (ISP); local and long-distance telephone toll charges may apply.
- Most online features require you to sign in to Money with your Microsoft Passport Network credentials (email and password).