Thread: Need a WKS Viewer

Need a WKS Viewer

I got some files from a mail. The extension of file is .wks. Never heard of this before. I don't know how to open this file. What is file exactly. I need a tool which can open this file and let me know the information in it. Also I want information on the type of this file. I had not tried to open it because I feel suspicious about this file.

Re: Need a WKS Viewer

Relax. WKS is an Lotus product. It is a file which includes columns and rows in it. Quiet similar to Microsoft Excel. It can be viewed in excel. Microsoft Excel can open this file. Just double click on file and windows will give you the list of application to open it. Other than this it will redirect you to the internet for an appropriate solution.

Use MS Work Converter. It is a freeware tool which read and converts extensions like wks and wdb to excel format. Microsoft Windows does not support the wks format. You cannot open it in any other application also. MS works also supports a number of formats. By this tool you can convert it an make to view it easily in Microsoft Office. This file can be edited and shared.

I will recommend you to use File Viewer. It is a multipurpose disk and file management tool. It has functions like finding, viewing, printing, emailing, etc. It supports a number of multimedia files along with a number of audio and video. You can edit all the files also. Plus you can work with spread sheet, word processors, text editor, etc.