Thread: how to edit a pdf document

how to edit a pdf document

I have Number of PDF files, downloaded from the internet and wanted to create PDF file which will be integrated of all the above PDF file information, I will insert only required information on the Newly created PDF files, so i wanted to have suggestion from you about how to edit the PDF File.

Regards

Re: how to edit a pdf document

I have tried following way to edit my PDF document, which i found really helpful and even simple to perform, follow the steps given ahead. Click on the "Open" icon at the top of the program (the folder that is half-open). Search for and open the PDF that you wish to edit. Select the "Insert and Edit" tab at the top of the program. Once this has done, select the "Insert" option where you will found in the "text" box. This option will have a large "Ti" icon above it. Scroll down through your PDF and select any text you wish to edit. You can also delete text or add text to any portion of the document. To edit the text, right-click on the portion you wish to edit. In the drop-down box, select "Edit Text." Then simply edit your text as you would in any word-processing program.

Re: how to edit a pdf document

If you are not able to manually edit the PDF file then I will suggest you to go for the Nitro PDF Professional software, it is a powerful set of tools for creating and editing PDF. The program enables batch processing files and scan paper directly into PDF, is able to combine several files into one, convert documents to PDF from over three hundred different file types. Supports the export files from various office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.