| || |
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: Microsoft money not working
Follow the steps bellow :
- First, verify that dates are entered correctly in your Money file. For example, an account may use dates with a forward slash (/), but the regional settings in the computer may specify a dash (-). This difference may cause Money to fail when it tries to convert the file.
- To identify the regional settings in your computer, follow these steps:
- Open the Regional Settings item in Control Panel. To do this in Windows Vista, click Start, type Control international in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- To open the Regional Settings item in Control Panel in Windows XP and earlier versions, click Start, click Run, type Control international, and then click OK.
- Notice the date style, and then make sure that the style matches the style that you are using in Money.