Thread: How to Create Upside Down Text in Word

How to Create Upside Down Text in Word

Hello Freinds ,i have Microsoft word installed in my Windows Computer , i Have Tried Writing the text upside down , in many other softwares, but i cannot do it in microsoft words , can you tell me is it possible to write text inverted or reversed after writing it in words ? These things are really hard for me , but i need to understand them ,please help me Thanks in advance

Re: How to Create Upside Down Text in Word

I do not believe you do thid In Words, but you can do this in Paint (Image - back / rotate and then copy and paste it into word (but it becomes an object) ,hope it help you

If it is possible to rotate text in Word (text box icon, and then format / orientation of the text),, however, it does not make perform the symmetry correctly .

The solution is to insert an image containing the text written in reverse. To do this:
    1. write the text in Word,
    2. make a screenshot of the text,
    3. paste in the capture software such as Paint, PhotoFiltre or Paint.NET
    4. depending on the software, go to the Image menu, then return / rotate. Usually Ctrl + I or CTRL + M also work
    5. copy the result into the clipboard
    6. paste in Word (the image becomes an object)

it seems to me that with WordArt (built-in Word, toolbar, WordArt view) you can it do ... you have to open Word Art, then choose a picture, types the text you want and click OK, Then, in the toolbar at the bottom left, you select "design" and then you can return it, rotate it, do whatever you want with your text ... Tell me if you need help ...

Hey guys, the flipping a screenshot idea would work, but you could also just use one of the those text flippers (that maps each character to the Unicode equivalent of another character that looks like the original character) flipped. So you could try Upside Down Text Generator for example... and this does work in MS Word.

The only way to do this within Word is to either install an 'upside down font' or to use WordArt and then rotate it so that the word is upside down. You may need to insert upside down text programmatically. For example, you may have a Label template with an AutoNew macro in which you capture the text to be inserted from a UserForm or a database, and part of the label gets folded back, so that some of the text, such as the title or company name, needs to be upside down on the back of the fold.