Thread: Picture been cropped but thumbnail is full

Picture been cropped but thumbnail is full

I had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. The problem is that when i open one of the pictures in Irfanview and crop it and when i save it with a new name, it still shows me thumbnails of the pictures in the original mode.Even i'm unable to correct the crop manually. Can any body tell me that why does my picture been cropped but the thumbnail been shown full? Why i'm having such problem on my system? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above issue.

Re: Picture been cropped but thumbnail is full

I think you can try out "The Crop My Pictures" software on your system. It can be used for photo and vidcap cropping and resizing (thumbnails). Just define the target thumbnail size, select a photo or video, highlight the area in the picture or vidcap to be cropped and click on CROP. Crop My Pictures will instantly crop and scale your picture to the required size. The resulting thumbnails can be used in picture galleries or as avatars in message boards on MySpace, Facebook, ICQ, Skype and many more applications.

It sounds like something may have been trashed with your database on your system. In order to get it, try to uninstall any software that you may be using it for cropiing the images on your system. Then you need to click on YES to remove the database and then you need to reboot your computer. Afterwards you can re-install that particular software back on your system.

Image Resizer Pro 2006 is a powerful and easy-to-use utility, allowing you to rapidly resize, convert, and rotate a large batch of images at a time, or even add custom watermarks on them. It supports all popular image formats, such as GIF, BMP, JPG.