Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-06-2009

LEXMARK Z82 Free Printer Drivers for Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista as my operating system. Recently i had bought the all in one Lexmark Z82 printer. The problem is that printer and copier works fine, but it shows that there is no driver available for the scan manager for Windows Vista. Cana ny body tell me that where would i get Lexmark Z82 drivers for Windows Vista? Does anyone know if there is an alternate driver available which can be compatable with the Lexmark Z82 and that should work with Windows Vista? Kindly suggest me your views on the above issue.
Old 23-06-2009

Re: LEXMARK Z82 Free Printer Drivers for Windows Vista

If you are looking for LEXMARK Z82 driver download software, then you need to visit the official LEXMARK website. Or you can also get it from your manufacturer website.
Old 23-06-2009

Try to uninstall your drivers and then try to reinstall your drivers back on your system. Now check out whether you still face the same problem or not on your system. It can also be that you may not have install the scanner driver on your system. Check out it should be there with the printer kit box, which you got at the time of purchasing it.
Old 23-06-2009

If still your problem doesn't get resolved, then you can check out the following link. It will help you to get the proper driver for your Windows Vista system. Hope so the above link might help you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,