Thread: MoveFab option in DVDFab

MoveFab option in DVDFab

I have DVD to DVD tool in my pc. I want to get DVDFab Platinum. Where can I download a free version of it. In DVD to DVD I can just burn the DVD's. But I have seen peoply trying to transfer songs to ipod via DVDFab. This option is only available in the platinum version only. Help to download and also list the way to use the MoveFab option. Plus what more features and advantages are included in DVDFab

Re: MoveFab option in DVDFab

It is a best solution of backing up your dvd's. Other than this ti comes in two version DVDFab Express and DVDFab gold. In express just insert the dvd and the dvd is burned automatically. DVDFab Gold gives you a perfect quality movie backups in am smart way. You can make a fully customizable menu.

The DVDFab Platium is basically used to burn DVD. But more like nero it gives you multiple option. In the gold it provides to keep the best quality of movie without any loss while burning. It can copy entire movie with menu, trailers, etc. If you want you can remove unwanted audio and subtitles. It has full multi channel audio. Supports ntsc/pal dvd format. The best feature I like that it removes the restriction of DVD region. It can also restore scratch and defective discs.

The added movefab option in DVDFab platinum can transfer all the files to ipod and converts them to the format which is compatible with the device. Currently it supports iPod, PSP and zune. It also supports mobile devices. The click on movefab can tranfer all the converted files to the device. The easy to interface and additional feature makes DVDFab a user's choice.